Augustine “Tintin” Imevbore
1.Describe Lagos in 3 words.
Chaotic, Nostalgic, Dangerous
2. What’s your favourite thing to do in Lagos?
Spending lazy weekends with my family
3. What is your favourite restaurant in Lagos and why?
Il Sorriso. I love Italian food!
4. Where is your favourite place to shop in Lagos?
I don’t have one particular place I shop. I check out various places.
5. What do you love about Lagos?
I love the fact that Lagos is by the sea so I enjoy boat rides out to the islands.
6. If you met someone new to Lagos, how would you suggest they spend a day in the city?
I’d tell them to go to Freedom Park, Lagos Island for a trip into colonial history and a present reality of freedom of expression.
Augustine “Tintin” Imevbore is the President and CEO of iGroove Radio, the first online radio station in Nigeria. Connect with him on Twitter here.
Read other My Lagos interviews here.
Want to know when a new blog post of mine comes up? All you need to do is subscribe. It’s free! Just enter your email address into the box on the right. Want to get in touch with me? You can do so via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram or by sending me an email. I’m on Pinterest and YouTube as well. Woo-hoo!
Picture courtesy Tintin