Honeymoon holiday is a regular feature on this blog. It’s an interview-style feature where different people tell us about their honeymoons. Enjoy it.
Deji and Banke at Loch Lomond
1. When did you go on your honeymoon?
2. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Loch Lomond, Scotland
A view of the loch
3. What did you like most about your honeymoon location?
We stayed in a lovely lodge right on the lake shore. We had our own little sauna and the food was excellent. I loved the view from our room and the fact that we were in such a quiet and remote part of the country. There were plenty of walking trails around but not much else.
4. What was your least favourite thing about your honeymoon holiday?
I liked everything about it.
5. If you were going on honeymoon again today, where would you go and why?
Hawaii baby! Or maybe Mexico…
Want to know when a new blog post of mine comes up? All you need to do is subscribe to my blog. It’s free! Just enter your email address into the box on the right. Want to get in touch with me? You can do so via Facebook or Twitter or by sending me an email.