My Lagos is an interview-style feature in which people who know Lagos well share their favourite things to see and do in this great city.
1. Describe Lagos in three words.
Crazy. Fun. Busy.
2. What is your favourite thing to do in Lagos?
Hanging out with friends and trying out new restaurants.
3. What is your favourite restaurant in Lagos and why?
It’s difficult to pick out a favourite because there are so many nice ones but I like the sushi at Bungalow in Victoria Island.
4. Where is your favourite place to shop in Lagos?
Honestly, Oke Arin. I go there for makeup, scarves, things like that. You can get good deals there, you just have to be prepared to dig around a bit.
5. What do you love about Lagos?
I love the variety and the excitement. There are so many new restaurants popping up.
6. If you met someone new to Lagos, how would you suggest they spend a day in the city?
I would tell them to spend their time on the island because there’s so much to do there. Oke-Arin is definitely a must-do too.
Tolu Ijogun is a brand manager at GSK. She is also a gospel singer.
Read other My Lagos articles here.
Want to know when a new blog post of mine comes up? All you need to do is subscribe to my blog. It’s free! Just enter your email address into the box on the right. Want to get in touch with me? You can do so via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or by sending me an email. I’m on YouTube and Pinterest as well. Woo-hoo!