Honeymoon holiday is a new feature on my blog. It’s an interview-style feature where different people tell us about their honeymoon holidays. Enjoy it.
Sylvester and Yetsa in Paris
1. When did you go on your honeymoon?
2. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Paris and Milan
Sylvester and Yetsa at the Duomo Milano Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan
3. What did you like most about your honeymoon location?
The sights, the food (which was fantastic in France and just as wonderful in Italy with the carb-overload of bread, pizza and pasta), the people and their languages (so romantic!).
4. What was your least favourite thing about your honeymoon holiday?
It was too short. An extra week would have been nice.
5. If you were going on honeymoon again today, where would you go and why?
Sylvester and I wouldn’t change our honeymoon destination although I love the idea of relaxing at an all inclusive resort somewhere in the Caribbean 😀
Want to know when a new blog post of mine comes up? All you need to do is subscribe to my blog. It’s free! Just enter your email address into the box on the right. Please share this post on Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icon below the post or at the right-hand side of this page. Want to get in touch with me? You can do so via Facebook or Twitter or by sending me an email. Thank you.