Irene feels that Hawaii would be a great place to go on honeymoon.
Honeymoon holiday is a regular feature on my blog. It’s an interview-style feature where different people tell us about their honeymoon holidays. Enjoy it.
1. When did you go on your honeymoon?
We went on our honeymoon in March, 2001.
2. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We spent it in Abuja, Nigeria.
3. What did you like most about your honeymoon location?
The fact that it was an unusual one with our friends hanging with out us. We had bonfire nights and danced and played games.
4. What was your least favourite thing about your honeymoon holiday?
It was too short!
5. If you were going on honeymoon again today, where would you go and why?
I would love to go to Hawaii. It’s a lovely island completely different from our day to day life and full of culture. It would be a chance to live in a dream before facing life and all its complications together.
Want to know when a new blog post of mine comes up? All you need to do is subscribe to my blog. It’s free! Just enter your email address into the box on the right. Please share this post on Twitter or Facebook by clicking on the icon below the post or at the right-hand side of this page. Want to get in touch with me? You can do so via Facebook or Twitter or by sending me an email. Thank you.